We have certified Okta consultants specializing in simplifying deployment Okta's cyber security and identity access management. Call Today (888) 959-2825
Why do businesses hire us to implement Okta for your business?
We simplify the integration and deployment process of Okta Identity Cloud services. We take immense pride in our work. With our knowledge, we are an extension of your business for the deployment of Okta. We are a longtime partner of Okta's, running for over eight years in the partnership.
Okta Consulting PDF Offering
We have deployed Okta to well over 350 companies and their cloud applications. Some of our deployment capabilities:
Okta Identity Governance Consulting: Design, Architecture and Implementation
Custom Application Idenity Development
HR-Driven IT Provisioning: BambooHR, Namely, Workday, and Salesforce.com
Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory in over 115 instances
Over 7000 different cloud applications connected to businesses.
We Pick up the phone, call today 213.545.0601
Authenticate Workers, Contractors, Partners Anywhere, Anytime With Okta.
What is Okta?
- Its ability to quickly authenticate and secure user access to cloud and on-premise applications.
- Leverage Single Sign-On (SSO) for simplified access.
- Implement automated Life Cycle Management such as Workday. Provision a user through rich integrations of directories and apps.
- Provide Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and security controls to prevent compromised credential access.
- Enable use driven self-service account to unlock and password recovery.
Premier Slack Support
What can we do for your Okta deployment?
- Provide best practices and implementation guidance for Okta adoption.
- Define project goals and track progress through our project management tools.
- Assist with user adoption and communication.
- Deploy MFA, AMFA (Adaptive Multi Factor Authentication) situations for your business.
- Provide a Managed Support via Slack for your business.
Our goal is to seamlessly integrate Okta with your environment, whether all cloud, hybrid, or on-premise.
Directory Integration with Okta
Many organizations depend on existing directories for user creation and attribute handling. With Okta's AD Agent Integration app, you can extend Active Directory profiles into your Okta instance. User attributes and group memberships are imported to simplify authentication, application and access controls.
Our Okta Microsoft Office 365 Integration Experience
How does Okta connect to Office 365?
Deploying Office 365 using Okta offers a single sign-on process through federation using WS-Federation and WS-Trust for web clients, rich clients, and email applications supported by Microsoft. It’s a seamless authentication experience for Office 365 and Okta's SSO experience.
How can I leverage Active Directory (AD) with Okta?
Okta’s identity services can simplify Office 365 rollout to your enterprise. By integrating with Active Directory (AD), Okta automates the lifecycle management process. I.T. can create groups and policies in AD, these specific attributes are pushed downstream to Okta. This downstream connection now enables your firm to have a Single Source of Truth. Where any changes in Okta are now reflective in the cloud application end users can access. This makes provisioning and deprovisioning simple and quick. In addition to reducing individual onboarding time, it also means that businesses can scale seamlessly.
What Microsoft Office 365 experience do we have?
- We can set up Azure Active Directory to connect to Okta for cloud environments.
- We guide you through the process and connect Active Directory to Okta.
- We have migrated more than 500,000 employees to Office 365.
- We are Silver Microsoft Cloud partners.
Is Okta Right For My Company?
Reasons for considering Okta
- 50% reduction in support related Active Directory password lockout.
- $3M average cost of a breached lost/stolen credential.
- 50% faster on-boarding of employees and contractors.
- Seamless and Secure access for SAML2.0 web apps.
- Tight integration to Active Directory for user and group management.
- Implementation of control and access policies for both internal and external networks.
Ask Us about a managed service offering for your Okta instance. Call today 888.959-2825
Key Questions About Okta.
What can I manage with Okta?
We get it, such a ubiquitous term “manage.” If you think about how you wish to grow and protect what you own as a business, everything starts with a login. The login credentials provide so much in an app-dominated world. Now, couple that with growth, relationships with partners and vendors, and managing this can become complicated.
Device proliferation, work from home, and travel in remote locations can become a security problem. It’s the ability to control and handle this access that is important. It’s a complex problem, but when treated with the thought and desire to increase security, Okta is a great place to start!
What is IDAAS and how can this help my organization?
Your business has data, applications, and services that all require a login and password. To what and whom you give access is critical. IDAAS (Identity As A Service) ensures access to those apps are secure and, only those individuals are allowed to view and use those applications.
By implementing a proper IDAAS service, your business is now centralized, and the exposure to data loss is significantly decreased.
What is Okta's Zero Trust?
With an increasingly mobile workforce, partners, and contractors, and with the widespread adoption of cloud applications and services, it’s no longer supported to assume that your data is secure simply because a credential login checks out. Most data breaches involve stolen identities and credentials from unsavory people. Zero Trust is a wounderful use case where organizations can centralize identity and access control to secure access to apps and services, whether cloud-based on on-premises.
Can anyone see my passwords or logins?
No. Okta is a security-first service, and to allow such access would be disastrous as this gives anyone with more authority and control unfiltered access to anything you own. The good news is that Okta will never allow admins, owners or even itself to view your login credentials.
However, if allowed, end-users can reveal passwords that they set for themselves. This can also be controlled if you wish to have users never see a single password, or username ever again.
When an employee, partner or vendor access is created, deleted, or suspended, the credentials stored will be removed and wiped out — not the data behind the application, just the access. This will give you complete control and privacy required from both administrative and end-users.
Have you rebranded old Okta instance to new Okta instance?
Yes. We worked with many business whom complete a mergers and acquisition which need to integrate a current Okta instance into their Okta instance. We help guide in validation and sequence to migrate to a single idenity.