Our job is Providing Professional Services Deployment Plan for your Okta instance. CALL TODAY 1-888-959-2825
Okta customers who value our Cybersecurity work.
We are the trusted strategic advisory firm for your Okta instance.
1. Okta IAM Strategy
We will work jointly to provide an Okta Deployment strategy. We will incorporate the use of best practices for building a secure and agile enterprise with identity as management, cybersecurity, and cloud services for your business.
Questions to ask around Okta IAM strategy.
2. Strategic Advisory
We will jointly advise you to achieve a repeatable and affordable processes. We will effectively develop a custom, robust Okta platform, related to your Identity Management, Cybersecurity and Cloud Services to meet your business objectives.
- Automate provisioning and deprovisioning with Okta WorkFlow Console.
- Enable reporting so you can see who and what groups have access to which applications.
- Periodically review user group access to applications.
We will help with the implementation of the overall corporate program for solution deployment and management of identity management, cybersecurity and cloud platforms.
- We can help Architect your Cloud Security posture.
- We can help implement Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) across all applications.
- We can ensure and enable a MFA solution with adaptive capability.
We will work to harden your authentication everywhere you can.
4. Cloud Licensing Consolidation
- One Bill for Cloud Services
- One place to Order.
- One Place to Submit.
Cloud Licensing Providers we handle.
5. Augmented Support via Slack
We will become the Support extention for your business, of your Okta instance. Customers have asked us to support their Okta deployment after the intitial deployment. They find themselves loving the work we do and want to continue in a manner where we are responsive and flexible for their Okta Support.
We will leverage Slack and have direct communication with your Okta Administators and Executives. Our deep Okta knowledge and with this Bundle below.
It’s giving you peace of mind, as your head hits the pillow, that this Okta Support is in place for your business.
Our bundled Okta Slack Support offering.
- Full Slack Support for your admins and executives
- Fast response/communication back to your team via Slack.
- Schedule Meetings
- Bi-Monthly Meetings
- Cloud Application Deployment and Planning
- Okta Administration Support
- Okta Monitor Alerts.
- Okta Report Reviews
- Okta Dashboard Review
- Okta Security Monitoring/Tasks Review
- Okta Provisioning and Lifecycle Events Fix
- Okta Executive Issues Review - Service and Application review.
- Best Practice Recommendations to your environment.
Why we chose Slack?
- We can move faster to support your organization.
- We can simplyfy the Okta Admin Support Process.
- How many Active Directory domains will be provisioned?
- Get a detailed description of the existing onboard process for IT?
- When is "email" generated for the new hire?
- Is there a separate OU structure for FTE and contractors in an AD?
- What is the format of the AD UPN?
- Are there development instances of AD, HR, and Okta to be used for change management?
- How clean is the existing HR data?
- How many in scope HR users compared to AD users?
- What are the attributes to be synced between the HR system, Okta, and target applications?
- Is there HR data to determine birthright access?
- Is there HR data to distinguish in scope user communities (i.e., FTE vs. Contractor)?
- What is the current username format in HR?
- What is the user expected username formats for target applications?
How can SSO work with our active directory?
- Is the customer in a Hybrid Deployment?
- Does the customer meet O365 prerequisite set by Microsoft?
- Is the customer using Azure AD Connect to migrate users to O365?
- Is MFA in scope for access to O365?
Use AD and Azure AD as Single Source of Truth SSOT for your Okta instance.
For many Microsoft Office 365 customers, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Direcoty is your core piece of the identity management infrastructure. With AD serving as the enterprise directory, user authentication and application access policies around on-premises applications are often tied to users and security groups in AD. Similarly, the ideal Microsoft Office 365 deployment should be able to tightly integrate with AD. Office 365 accounts should be created based on AD user profiles and security groups. And users should be able to leverage their AD credentials when accessing Office 365.
When the user needs to change a password it can all be done without a call into IT.
Everyone is happy!