WE HAVE MORE THAN 15 YEARS OF IDENTITY AND ACTIVE DIRECTORY MIGRATION. We uNDERSTAND the complexity.
Identity and Active Directory Migration
We are a consulting group and find a lot of firms that do not know the direction and plan for the migration of Active Directory infrastructure. It's about the consolidation of those Directories and how to do it the right way.
We see a lot of businesses that need short-term help. We also work with many firms that need post-implementation domain migration challenges.
You can leverage our USA based Iron Cove Senior Architect to assist your organization – on demand. Working with us is a cost-efficient and flexible way to get an expert Identity expert for your project. Our top architects draw on experience and knowledge gleaned from working with the solutions day in and day out. Turn to them for product insights and best practices when your organization most needs it. We have extensive cloud consulting resources in Okta, Office 365, Active Directory environments.
Our people drive our value in delivering consulting services.
Every one of our consultants is assigned to deliver services within specific solutions based on their unique skills and experience.
You can rely on our USA based Professional Services team to work with your team.
Assess your current IT environment to align your technology and business requirements for a lift and shit. Build a project plan tailored to your needs with clearly defined expectations Successfully configure, integrate and deploy the solution for maximum results Provide knowledge transfer and promote full user adoption.
We provide AD migration by,
- Overcoming nearly any challenge with Identity solutions.
- Improving team agility to keep the project on time.
After completion, Support can include:
- Installing, configuring, and optimizing directories.
- Disaster recovery and high-availability.
- Integrating with another cloud application.
- Clean Up of Directories.
- Cloud Directory integrations to Office 365.
What is your Active Directory problem your trying to solve?
Divestiture: The need is to break off a domain from one company to another.
Consolidation: Is your business growth through acquisition and are dealing with multiple infrastructures and reduce the directories and the cost of management.
Hybrid: Are you looking to maintain a local Active Directory and would like it to communicate with and cloud directories such as Okta, or JumpCloud.
- Determine pilot migration group based on shared resources
- Ensure Exchange On-premises is patched to latest version
- Update schema with 2016 Exchange
- Assign the Exchange certificate to the new Exchange 2016 server.
- Enable Outlook Anywhere on the Exchange Client Access servers
- Configure remaining client access services
Perform the following tests:
- Full Outlook client connectivity
- Internal& External Outlook Web App connectivity
- Outlook Anywhere connectivity
- ActiveSync connectivity
- Public Folder access( COP only)
- Calendaring functionality
- Delegate mailbox access
Cut over client access services to Exchange 2016
We can provide Identity consulting around the following areas.
- Authentication Services.
- Custom Services Engagement to your business.
- Expert Oversight.
- Health Check Assessment.
- We can supply an On-demand Architect.
- We can supply an On-demand Consultant.
- Review Upgrade Assessment Plan.
What experience do you have?
Yes, we've dealt with many time zones, Asia, Australia, and Europe, where the coordination is not smooth and can be complicated?
What makes a migration complex?
A situation we see is when multiple infrastructures need to be joined at the hip. This would require significant coordination. Business complex and companies use a migration to rebrand the business. The rebranding of business and the restructuring environments.
What AD platforms do you work with?
When does a Active Directory migration go sideways?
We find when business units are not aligned. A business unit will try to do it themselves and run off on a tangent where the creation of domain controllers in a forest and then turn them over to development begin production when production is not complete.
What do I need to consider performing a Active Directory migration?
- Infrastructure services like DNS, DHCP, WINS, time synchronization
- Active Directory replication and trusts.
- Group attributes.
- User and group objects
- Computer objects
- Resources like file, print, email, main application server.