Okta Advanced Server Access "ASA"
- Discovery and Define
- Review and Testing
- Fine Tuning
Phase 1 Okta ASA Workflow Discovery and Define
- Assist in the configuration of the Okta Admin console to facilitate Advanced Server Access.
- Assis in creation of the Advanced Server Access cloud instance and configuration.
Phase 2 Design the Okta ASA Architecture and deployment Workflow
- Assist in deploying the Okta Advanced Server Access ROP Gateways
- Assist in staging the Advance Server Access server deployment in a sandbox enviorment and test/refine configuration
Phase 3 Begin Building actual Prototype in Okta ASA Sandbox.
- Assist in enrolling servers in Okta Advance Server Access
- Assist in deploying the Advance Server Access client to end-users
- Assist with testing solutions and troubleshooting problems in any initial Advance Server Access configurations
Phase 4 Fine-Tuning the Okta ASA Signon policies and testing
- Documentation on customer specific solution
As your familiarity and comfort level grows with Okta ASA, we'll redefine any functions and processes based on your feedback.
Once adjusted, we'll return to testing until your Okta ASA meets production readiness.
Phase 5 Deploy Okta ASA and Go-Live
The final stage is to plan for dates and times to release your production-ready Okta ASA.
What is Okta ASA?
Okta Workflows is a platform that allows for easy-to-create automatization processes. Transfer high touch processes to event-based processes.
How do I connect to Okta ASA?
Okta Workflows supports various API integrations, including OAuth and pre-configured connectors for apps like Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and many more.
What events and actions can in Okta ASA?
Many Okta lifecycle events are pre-configured in workflows, such as updating a user, adding a member to a group, or deactivating an account. The unique event serves as a trigger to kick off the process.
Key Point: Actions within Okta or applications depend on your SaaS apps' supported API events.
Faster cloud adoption is better when utilization is 100%. While deploying web services for the cloud, we give a lot of emphasis on reducing response time to enable a smooth voyage for users to cloud services. We understand that just deploying on the cloud is not enough; we need to implement it in the right manner to give a better experience to your users.