Social Media Cordinator
Social Media Coordinator
Develop and deploy a Social Media presence using the tools provided by the leading Social Media companies. The Coordinater will uses social networks like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to connect with audiences, tell our brand’s story, and raise brand awareness.
Today, standing out in digital noise to connect with a brand’s audience is harder than ever. As a social media coordinator, you have the opportunity to represent us and help create strategies that connect with audiences. If you’re looking for an exciting part time position where no two days are the same and you’re able to stretch your creativity muscles, consider a role in social media coordinator.
- Please be well versed in Social media.
- The ability to adapt and learn new platforms if relevant to the brand.
- Maintain and Create social media presence.
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Develop social and ad campaigns on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Oversee approval and scheduling for all platforms.
- Monitoring social and ad performance.
- Tracking and reporting performance reviews via Google Analytics and others.
- Post Daily with all leading Social Platforms.
- Coordinating Blog Posts with engineers and then post them to our blog.
- Develop knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- This is a Part Time Role! 10 Hours a week.
10 Hours a Week