Cloud Security Consultant for leading security products such as Okta, Office 365.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer who love and understand Cloud Computing and Security Identity Management. We will provide you with training and a great opportunity. You provide enthusiasm, an excellent independent work ethic, and the ability to learn quickly.
You will get hands-on with leading cloud security services such as Okta. This cloud engineer will learn to install and configure Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, and other cloud-based solutions for clients and provide continuous technical support. Consult with clients to understand their business needs and develop customized cloud-based solutions utilizing cloud technology.
A significant desire is for this cloud engineer to learn and become a Cloud Security Specialist. Communication is a core value of this position as providing best practice and consulting advice over the phone, in person, and during technical sessions.
Primary Duties include the following:
- Helping organizations plan and deploy Okta and other cloud-based solutions.
- Helping organizations integrate cloud-based solutions, including connecting critical data, processes, and workflows.
- Work 2 - 4 projects at a time with various time zones.
- Work with sales team members and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications.
- Assist with pre and post configuration design concepts.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and client needs.
- Experience with Office suite applications (Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- A current student or alumni of Cloud Cybersecurity or Identity Access Management (IAM) programs
The position requires a level of Associates or 2-year school or more. A Computer Science or Cyber Security - Identity Management set of experience or a related job. It requires skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Identity and Access Management experience, Consulting Experience a plus.
Why you'll love working at IRON COVE SOLUTIONS:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
Working from a remote location is 100% okay!
Los Angeles CA and remote location is okay!
Full-time, 40 hours per week
September 6th 2018