Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Active Directory Administrator Job for Hire Career
We are looking for engineers who love and understand Cloud Computing. We will provide you with training and the opportunity of a lifetime. You provide enthusiasm, a good work ethic, and the ability to learn quickly.
Hands-on with leading cloud services such as Office 365, and Okta. This cloud engineer will learn to install and configure Microsoft Office 365, GSuite, and other cloud-based solutions for clients and provide continuous technical support. Confer with clients to understand their business needs and develop customized cloud-based solutions utilizing cloud technology.
A significant desire is for this cloud engineer to learn and become an Active Directory Domain Specialist. Active Directory is the core of many cloud services, and a person who has the experience and wants to work with multiple AD environments is highly desirable. You will become an expert by learning AD Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0, Exchange 2010, Exchange Server 2013, DNS, and Windows PowerShell 2.0.
Primary Duties include the following:
- Helping organizations plan and deploy Office 365 and other cloud-based solutions.
- Help deploy Active Directory migration of identities to Azure.
- Helping organizations migrate to cloud-based solutions, including moving critical data, processes, and workflows.
- The ability to Work 2 - 4 projects at a time.
- Work with sales team members and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
The position requires a level of Associate or 2-year school or more. A Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related position. It requires skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), some knowledge of Active Directory Federation
Service knowledge in ADFS 2.0, Exchange 2010, Exchange Server 2013, DNS, and Windows PowerShell 2.0. is desirable.
Why you'll love working at IRON COVE SOLUTIONS:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
Working from a remote location is 100% okay!
Los Angeles CA or USA Based
Full-time, 40 hours per week
January 6th 2023