Simplify Okta User Onboarding in Zendesk with our Orchestration Engine.
Okta Onboarding Problem:
If your company relies on Zendesk and aims to leverage it as the primary platform for approving and onboarding users (groups) into Okta through Zendesk Tickets. Our platform provides a perfect solution to streamline this process seamlessly.
It's an easy-to-use form for workers, partners, and contractors to authenticate into Okta.
Our On/Offboarding form has a back-end orchestration engine (OE) performing multiple functions. The orchestration engine via an API can work with any support ticket system such as Atlassian, Service Now, or a Freshdesk.
Okta Onboarding Solved:
We have successfully developed a workflow that allows an agent to approve the ticket in Zendesk, marking it as solved, and initiates an Okta injection and workflow automatically. With our seamless solution, the entire process is streamlined, ensuring a smooth transition from Zendesk to Okta.
Watch Demo video
Streamlined Business Process Achieved
- No more double entry. Moved the data entry to the requester.
- Single and Group onboarding via CSV file for people and applications.
- Each member of the CSV group is allocated a ticket number.
- No more repetitive typing and mistakes.
- Empowering users to get stuff done.
- Case Management Tracking with a ticket.
- Apply a SCIM cloud license such as Office 365.
Time saved, at least 30 minutes per request.
Call today 888.959-2825
Orchestration Engine Infographic