How to transform your business by moving to cloud with Microsoft 365 with these 4 simple reasons
- Work securely and stay updated
• Microsoft 365 is updated monthly, keeping you secure always.
• Office Perpetual receives yearly service packs that are more involved to deploy.
- Work real-time
• Microsoft 365 enables working together efficiently with tools like group emails and chat, real-time co-authoring, online meetings, and one-click file-sharing and is accessible from any device at any time.
• Office Perpetual doesn't have online versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. limiting work only offline and accessible only on the PC.
- Work on the go
• 1 Microsoft 365 license is usable across 5 PCs/Tabs/phones/Macs.
• Purchasing Office Perpetual is required for each PC/Mac separately.
- Latest features and capabilities
• New features and capabilities such as PowerPoint designer, insights in excel, are enabled in Microsoft 365 along with 1TB OneDrive storage per user.
Learn more about Microsoft 365, and to get it started for your organization with us here. Or give us a call at (888) 959-2825 .