Buy Microsoft Office 365 e3 plan from Iron Cove Solutions. Buy today or call 1-888-959-2825
E3 $23.00 user/month
- Email hosting with 100 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, plus Access and Publisher for PC only Tooltip about current Office versions
- Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user Tooltip about operating system requirements
- Unlimited personal cloud storage Tooltip with information about unlimited cloud storage
- Inform and engage with communication sites and team sites throughout your intranet using SharePoint
- Host online and video conferencing meetings for up to 250 people Tooltip about HD calling requirements
- Host meetings for up to 10,000 people with Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Get a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams
- Collaborate across departments and locations with Yammer
- eDiscovery with in-place search, hold, and export
- Manage schedules and daily staff work tasks with Microsoft StaffHub
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner
- Manual retention and deletion policies and manual classifications
- Maximum number of users: unlimited
- FastTrack deployment support with purchase of 50+ seats at no extra cost
- 24/7 phone and web support
Terms: Can be billed monthly or annually.
Set Up: Set Up cost is $275.00
Works well with: IOS, Android
For HD calling, compatible HD hardware and broadband connection with at least 4 Mbps required.
Compatible with Windows 7 or later, Office 2016 for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10.
Current Office application versions are Office 2016 for Windows and Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
Unlimited personal cloud storage for qualifying plans for subscriptions of five or more users, otherwise 1 TB/user. Microsoft will initially provide 1 TB/user of OneDrive for Business storage, which admins can increase to 5 TB/user. Request additional storage by contacting Microsoft support. Storage up to 25 TB/user is provisioned in OneDrive for Business. Beyond 25 TB, storage is provisioned as 25 TB SharePoint team sites to individual users.